- As a general rule, this website does not collect Personal Information about visitor of the site. Site can be visited without revealing Personal Information, unless you choose to provide such information.
Site Visit Data
- This website records visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes your server’s address; the name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet is being accessed (for example, .gov, .com, .in, etc.); the type of browser in use; the date and time of access the site; the pages accessed and the documents downloaded and the previous Internet address from which you linked directly to the site.
- The identity users or their browsing activities will not be used, except when a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider’s logs.
- Email address will only be recorded if chosen by user to send a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which it is provided abd will not be added to a mailing list. Email address will not be used for any other purpose, and will not be disclosed, without user consent.
Collection of Personal Information
- If asked for any other Personal Information it will be informed how information will be used if chosen to give it. If at any time one believe the principles referred to in this privacy statement have not been followed, or have any other comments on these principles, please notify the webmaster through the contact us page.
Note: The use of the term “Personal Information” in this privacy statement refers to any information from which vistor identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.