- SourcePro has the right to change or cancel the at any time.
- SourcePro will try to give as much notice as possible in the event of courses being cancelled or rescheduled.
- Excluding third party course materials, SourcePro will own all copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, title and interest in or pertaining to the courses in the course catalogue and all other services developed by SourcePro for the purpose of this agreement. No resale, transfer or re-export of the course(s) content is authorized without the prior authorization of SourcePro.
- SourcePro reserves the right to change course prices at any time. In the event of such change, confirmed registration will be honored at the original price. Prices are inclusive of taxes.
- Trainee who request cancellation of their training within 2 days post registration will be charged 50% of the registration fees and the balance will be refunded to the Trainee.
- Cancellation post 48 hours of registration is subject to no refund.
- If the Trainee requests for a postponement or wants to reschedule the training, the trainee will have to choose from the next training session dates available for the chosen module only.
- Reschedule of training can only be done 24 hours before the original training registered for.
- Course completion certificate and gift will be dispatched after completion of complete course.
- The shipping charges will be paid by SourcePro.